2015 Pod Projections
Why You Should Trust My Projections Over the Swath of Freely Available Systems:
- I have been projecting players manually since 2001 and have never relied on a computer model to spit out results.
- I calculate every underlying metric by hand and am therefore aware of and factor in injuries, off-season player movement and anything else that should affect a player's projected output.
- I am a Tout Wars champion, winning the inaugural 2013 mixed draft league against 14 other highly competitive fantasy baseball analysts.
- I am a member of the prestigious Tout Wars AL fantasy league. Yes, the one featured in the fantastic book Fantasyland.
- I was named a finalist by the Fantasy Sports Writers Association for Baseball Writer of the Year in 2014 and am a two-time finalist for Baseball Article of the Year, both of which related to projecting player performance.
- I was a consistently strong performer in Tom Tango's Forecasters Challenge:
- In 2009, my projections (then labeled as FantasyPros911) went 42-0 and finished 1st out of 22 in the head-to-head competition.
- In 2010, my projections (still labeled as FantasyPros911) ranked 4th out of 22 in Unofficial Competition #1.
- In 2011, my projections finished in the top 7 out of 22 in each of four competition setups.
What's Included in the 2015 Pod Projections Package:
- Oodles of hitters and pitchers forecasted with an ever growing projection population based on your requests.
- That very ability to contact me to request a player not already included on the projection list.
- A vast array of projected statistics, including nearly every standard stat (not just fantasy categories!), plus advanced metrics and even pitcher Quality Starts!
- Regular updates with a projection change log.
Download the 2014 Pod Projections FREE to discover exactly how much happiness they will bring you!
View my forecasting process in action as I developed a 2014 projection for a hitter and a pitcher!